- Africana Age (Schomburg Centre for Research in Black Culture)
- Captain Antonio DaCosta (Story of a 16th century African Portuguese sailor who visited Japan in 1597. Includes sources & Images)
- Calypso: Singing the News of the Day (Holocaust Museum & Education Center of South West Florida).
- Colony in Crisis (University of Maryland) - Documents related to the social tensions which resulted from a 1789 grain shortage faced by the colony of Saint-Domingue.
- Centre for History and New Media
- Digital Library of the Caribbean
- The Grenada Revolution in the Present: Operation Urgent Memory
- Haiti and Island Luminous (various primary sources)
- Manioc (Bibliothèque numérique spécialisée sur la Caraïbe, l'Amazonie, le Plateau des Guyanes)
- Moving Here Migrations: Caribbean (Website also addresses Jewish, Irish and South Asian migration)
- Obeah Histories
- Port Royal Project
- Slavery and Revolution: Jamaica and Slavery in the Age of Revolution
- Slavery, Abolition & Social Justice (Adam Matthew Digital Series. Available to Carleton community)
- Striking Women (Educational site. Explores the experiences of women labourers in global perspective)
- World History Matters (portal to world history websites developed by the Center for History and New Media)